24 (VERY Late)June 15th, 2017
Having posted 25 last week, in a somewhat reverse-chronological way, I also wanted to publish 24. It annoyed me that I didn’t have the previous year to compare from in my 25 post.
I realised that I could get most of the information from posts on my various social media sites and other sources, which is what you see below. I’ll forgo the summary, as it’s a year and a bit later but here is a picture from one of the highlights!
- Weight – 85kg
- Gym Sessions – ?
- Football – ?
- Meditation Sessions – 7
- Books read – 0
- Posts written – 4 (Most popular: Joining Deliveroo)
- Projects launched – 0
- Public Speaking – 2
- “The Singularity”, presented at London Book Club I (Nov 15)
- “Intro to London Startups”, presentation on Deliveroo for ESADE MBA students (March 2016)
- Dates – ? first dates, ? onward, 1 girlfriend/s
- Social events – ? ALOT ?
- Social media
- Twitter: Tweets ? (in year), followers 800 (total finish)
- Instagram: Posts 24 (in year), followers 260 (total finish)
- Stags & Weddings – 0
- Music concerts/festivals – 9
- Darren Brown (May 15)
- We Are Festival (May 15)
- Lovebox (Jul 15)
- T In The Park; Alt-j, Courteeners, George Ezra, George The Poet, Annie Mac (Jul 15)
- Aviemore Festival; Mumford & Sons, Primal Scream, Ben Howard, The Maccabees, Jack Garratt, Beatenberg (Aug 15)
- Ceremony Festival (Sep 15)
- James Bay (March 16)
- Jack Garratt (April 16)
- DJ EZ (April 16)
- Travel – 6 Countries, 7 Cities
- Achieved – (?)
Posted in Yearly Review